Going above and beyond just warming breast milk, The Ameda Penguin Nutritional warmer ensure that each feeding is always safely delivered within the ideal human physiological temperature range of 36-37°C, regardless of the starting temperature. A feature which is unique to the Ameda Penguin Warmer is our gentle vibration technology which prevents potential nutritional degradation by continuously stirring the milk throughout the warming cycle for a more even and consistent warming. Our technology then eliminates the need to shake or roll the milk to even out any dangerous hot spots.
- Gentle Vibration Technology - Prevents nutritional degradation and eliminates the need to shake or roll the milk to even out any dangerous hot spots.
- Warms milk to the ideal human physiological temperature range of 36-37°C, regardless of starting temperature
- 360° surround, consistent, low-heat distribution
- Leverages thermal transfer properties of water – the most efficient and controlled method for heat exchange
- Below the recommended NICU sound level of <45 Decibels, helping keep NICU environments quiet
- Hold time of 30 minutes - To maintain ideal temperature after the warming cycle is complete
- Multiple warming profiles makes Penguin very easy to use and customizable
- Patented jacket - Conforms to most feeding containers used in the NICU
- Patented “Bag-in-Bag” closed system design of Therma-Liner prevents potential contamination from water
- Best-in-class service and 2-year warranty