Our Manual Breast Pump is a designed for single pumping and is an excellent choice for mothers who pump their breast milk occasionally. The ergonomic design of the one-hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm, a design that earned the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany. The ergonomic swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue, and can be pumped directly into any standard milk storage bottle, container or freezer bag.
Manual Breast Pump
or 4 fortnightly payments of $11.75 with More info
Adding to your cart...
Added to your cart
- For single pumping, occasional use
- Ergonomic design of the One-Hand handle allows mothers to achieve multi-phase pumping by varying handle squeezes to mimic their baby’s nursing rhythm
- Swivel grip reduces muscle fatigue
- Can be attached to any standard milk storage bottle or freezer bag
- BPA-free and DEHP-free
- Some configurations may come with additional parts or accessories
- Also available for hospital use with standard handle
You may also like…